Sunday, March 22, 2009
2. What makes your mom happy? Taking long drives with my dad and going to the beach
3. What makes your mom sad? That she has Parkinson's
4. How does your mom make you laugh? She always buys me things and sends me packages in the mail way over here in Hawaii.
5. What was your mom like as a child? She was a good student, didn't have any real bad habits, made life long friends
6. How old is your mom? She would hate to announce that so I will say in her 60's
7. How tall is your mom? 5'7"
8. What is her favorite thing to do? Play cards and games and cook desserts
9. What does your mom do when you're not around? She is so active, always meeting up with friends and going out with my dad
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? Maybe something dynamic with her Parkinson's
11. What is your mom really good at? Winning games
12. What is your mom not very good at? Driving, she hates to do it and basically refuses
13. What does your mom do for a job? She retired as an elementary school teacher
14. What is your mom favorite food? Mexican
15. What makes you proud of your mom? That she stuck with my dad thru his bad drinking years, didn't give in to divorce and has a happy retirement with him now.
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? the Fairy Godmother, bc she always wants to give me nice things and always wanted me to marry a handsome prince
17. What do you and your mom do together? We go shopping, and watch TV/movies
18. How are you and your mom the same? Our voices sound so similar on the phone that her friends think it is her answering
19. How are you and your mom different? She has never weighed as much as me, she dyes her hair
20. How do you know your mom loves you? She brags about me to her friends, buys me things, and tells me nice things
21. What does your mom like most about your dad? That he is so caring for her, patient in general (altho I find him pushy lol) he promises to always push her down piers to watch sunsets when she cannot walk anymore, he always cleaned her car and warmed it up in the mornings in winter even if he didn't have to leave at the same time.
22. Where is your mom favorite place to go? She likes travel a lot and would like to visit Mexico again.
Saturday, March 21, 2009
Thursday, March 19, 2009
2. When having the 'number of sex partners' talk with a potential significant other, would you be turned off if they had slept with more than a certain number of people? If yes, what is that number? No, I have had sex with male whores lol It just gave them more experience and care about my number not theirs.
3. Once and for all, pocketbook sized dogs and the people who carry them in pocketbooks. Cute or crazy? CRAZY worst is those stupid outfits for dogs, see Paris Hilton's website for the overpriced CRAP http://www.funnyfur.com/parishilton-dog-clothes.aspx
4. Do you give up anything for Lent? If so, what? I do not believe in Lent, don't get me started
5. If you live with someone, what is the one thing you will never let them see you do? Change "things" during the "time of the month"
Monday, March 16, 2009
2. Do you have a nonsexual secret you have never told anyone? Yes
3. Did you ever tell someone a secret only to have them spill it? What were the repercussions? No really big secrets have ever been told that I knew about.
4. Did you ever spill a secret someone told you? What were the repercussions? Yes, I am bad at keeping secrets. If they are really bad, then I only tell people who I can trust. So far nothing has happened from spilling news, but then again maybe the person never found out I told. I need to release stuff I know.
5. Tell us a secret someone told you, however along ago, that you've never told. (You can disguise name or details) I'm not sure I ever kept a secret from one person who no one else around me ever found out. I know that my ex boyfriend kept us a secret from his friends, family and FIANCE. Yep I was the mistress, I knew it and didn't like her so kinda did it on purpose. My plan was to break them up and it worked, but then I kinda fell in love with him again...so wasn't completely as I planned. I didn't tell my friends and family when I was seeing him, bc NO ONE liked him and wanted us together on his side or mine. So I guess the secret is out. lol
Friday, March 13, 2009
Q1 - Homeownership: Burden or Joy? Joy
Q2 - School Year: Make it longer to boost students' academic achievements or shorter or the same so kids can be kids? The same
Q3 - Weekend: Saturday morning or Sunday morning? Sunday morning
Q4 - Quickly: Instant Messaging or Texting? IM, easier to type
Q5 - Newspaper: Hardcopy or Online edition? Hardcopy for the coupons and ads
Wednesday, March 4, 2009
Tuesday, March 3, 2009
Monday, March 2, 2009
If I was a car, I'd be: '71 Chevelle Convertible - It was my first car, it was fast, I love convertibles and would like another now that I am a good driver and wouldn't crash it so much.
If I was a drink, I'd be: Water, bc then I would serve so many purposes and more than just humans could drink me
If I was emotion, I'd be: Calm, bc then a person can handle lots of situations with grace