1. What is something your mom always says to you? Every phone call is something nice about my husband.
2. What makes your mom happy? Taking long drives with my dad and going to the beach
3. What makes your mom sad? That she has Parkinson's
4. How does your mom make you laugh? She always buys me things and sends me packages in the mail way over here in Hawaii.
5. What was your mom like as a child? She was a good student, didn't have any real bad habits, made life long friends
6. How old is your mom? She would hate to announce that so I will say in her 60's
7. How tall is your mom? 5'7"
8. What is her favorite thing to do? Play cards and games and cook desserts
9. What does your mom do when you're not around? She is so active, always meeting up with friends and going out with my dad
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? Maybe something dynamic with her Parkinson's
11. What is your mom really good at? Winning games
12. What is your mom not very good at? Driving, she hates to do it and basically refuses
13. What does your mom do for a job? She retired as an elementary school teacher
14. What is your mom favorite food? Mexican
15. What makes you proud of your mom? That she stuck with my dad thru his bad drinking years, didn't give in to divorce and has a happy retirement with him now.
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? the Fairy Godmother, bc she always wants to give me nice things and always wanted me to marry a handsome prince
17. What do you and your mom do together? We go shopping, and watch TV/movies
18. How are you and your mom the same? Our voices sound so similar on the phone that her friends think it is her answering
19. How are you and your mom different? She has never weighed as much as me, she dyes her hair
20. How do you know your mom loves you? She brags about me to her friends, buys me things, and tells me nice things
21. What does your mom like most about your dad? That he is so caring for her, patient in general (altho I find him pushy lol) he promises to always push her down piers to watch sunsets when she cannot walk anymore, he always cleaned her car and warmed it up in the mornings in winter even if he didn't have to leave at the same time.
22. Where is your mom favorite place to go? She likes travel a lot and would like to visit Mexico again.