Thursday, March 19, 2009

Wednesday Weirdness #47

1.) In your opinion, what is your biggest character flaw? I expect people to be as conscientious as I am to others and give their time. I try to be a great friend, and mine tend to fall short some times, but only in my ideals. 2.) What do you think is one of the worst television shows ever created? The dancing show from last season where people danced with their parents. Dancing is too intimate and sexy in the style they chose to do with a parent, incestuous lol And the show only lasted one season I think. 3.) Have you ever ended up injured after trying an interesting new sex position? No, not YET 4.) How crucial do you think communication is between you and a regular sexual partner? Do you talk often about what works, what doesn't, things you want to try, etc or do you keep the discussions to a minimal and let the physical flow as it may? See my other blog on this one 5.) Who are your favorite comedic actors/actresses? Will Smith and Meg Ryan, but I am bad about not having favorites 6.) In what way(s) do you wish your childhood was different? That my dad didn't drink so much 7.) Cotton Candy; Delicious treat or disgusting mess?I love how it melts in my mouth, but disgusting to just eat that sugar so I do it not even once a year it seems.

No comments:

Post a Comment