Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Wednesday Weirdness #45

1. What is one thing one of your closest friends does that drives you batshit crazy? He tells me the same story over and over. I have known him 8 years and he still talks about his ex wife (same crap), his brother, his mother's illnesses, just repeats and repeats. I am too nice to tell him I KNOW ALREADY. I figure if he needs to say it again, he must need to say it. Plus he is mildly, mentally slow so I just ignore him and say uh huh

2. When buying a new sex toy, what are the features you look for that you absolutely have to have? I want it to vibrate or move some how.

3. If you woke up the opposite gender for one day, what would be the biggest downside to that for you? Remembering to use the men's bathroom. By habit I would enter the woman's.

4. Do you use curse words in front of children? No, I don't like that. I think it is rude, teaches them bad habits and makes people look unintelligent.

5. If you were zapped with a laser and turned into an animated character, what Disney movie would you hate to play a part in? Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs. She annoys me, and they would always remind me of my short, annoying friend in real life. lol




6. How would you react to your partner answering a phone call or text message during foreplay or intercourse? It better be important! As long as the mood stays the same, guess not a big deal. I have been known to initiate sex while a guy is on the phone...

7. What are three things you want to try doing but haven't yet? (They can be sexual or non-sexual, doesn't matter.) Hot wax during foreplay, a three-some but have concerns on that one, parasailing

No comments:

Post a Comment