Saturday, February 7, 2009

Sunday Stealing

1. Is there someone you'd like to be kissing right now? Not counting my husband...maybe, I consider it. lol

2. When you're being extremely quiet, what does it mean? I must be sleeping bc I am not a quiet person

3. What are you listening to right now? TV

4. Are you a big fan of thunderstorms? No always been afraid of thunder

5. Do you believe in perfect? Yes when in nature. I have seen some perfect rainbows here that show the beginning and end and even have double rainbows, where one is perfect bright and the other is dim and mystical.

6. Are you a jealous person? No, jealous is unhealthy and trust is so important in a relationship...whether friend or lover

7. What was the first thing you thought this morning? Is it afternoon yet?

8. What do you think about when you are falling asleep? That I am laying in bed alone, tired of satisfying myself and no one to kiss

9. Are you satisfied with what you have in life? Not really, but it will be better later this year

10. Do people ever think that you're either older or younger than you actually are? People think I am younger

11. Do you think men truly understand women? No, we are complicated animals and most of the time on purpose.

12. How about women understanding men? We think we do, bc we are never wrong...so it must be you.

13. Did anybody ever call you handsome or beautiful? Yes I hear it every day and kinda believe it, whether the mirror says it or not

14. What is one fact about the last person that called you? He is the hottest, sexiest man I know..you should see him

15. Other than your current one, what’s the longest relationship you have had? I had a crazy, hot sex, personally destructive relationship with one guy off and on for 9 years. I made it off and on honestly just for the sex and obsession.

No comments:

Post a Comment