Saturday, February 7, 2009

TMI Tuesdays #172

1. When you sleep with someone, how much or how little contact do you like to have? I am all about intimacy, but when it comes time to sleep I want a little room. I can cuddle up to him on his arm or chest, but soon I roll over to my area for real sleep.

2. What do you think there is a appropriate amount of time for a divorce parent to date before introducing the kids to the "new" "special" person in their life? It depends on the age of the kids, and the relationship with the divorced parent. If the other parent was rarely involved or violent, then a new person coming around in the next month might be fun. If the parent is very involved and it would harm the child, then maybe it should be 6 months before meeting the person. Not a place for dating people, but more for a relationship status. If the child is a teenager then they are more openminded to what dating is. Age is very important for what they consider to be ok.

3. Which ONE do you wish you had more of in bed... romance, experimentation or foreplay? Foreplay, bc my husband just isn't into it. I love giving and he enjoys receiving, but he tends to rush it. When it comes to me, he doesn't perform oral foreplay for me. I am not sure how to suggest it and make him comfortable doing it. Maybe there is a reason, but I haven't felt comfortable to ask.

4. What do you thinks makes a kiss great? when the person is so into me that the rest of the space disappears. There is an aggressive passion about it, deep and meaningful. That both people want what is happening and find each other sexy at that very moment 5. Describe your sex life in two words: missing lonely

Bonus (as in optional): Do you remember a time when you were having sex that you smile or even laugh about now? Do tell....Nothing especially funny has ever happened, just good memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment