1. What do find is the most exciting part of a new sexual encounter? Learning the person's body, hoping it is a good lesson
2. Do you have "a most exciting part of a sexual encounter" with a usual partner? I guess
3. How open and honest are you about your life with someone you just met? Not very open but try not to lie either
4. How open and honest are you about your life with someone you work with? Not very much, the general stories but nothing too dramatic
5. How open and honest are you about your life with a casual acquaintance who lives in your neighborhood (or the parent a your child's friend or...)? Not at all, just the basics of every day life and about the person they know...a common neighbor, a common friend, just harmless gossip. Nothing mean about anyone or gossip that could hurt a person
Bonus (as in optional): Define a "normal" as in "normal relationship" or "normal sex life"
Normal is something that is repetitive between a couple. The "usual" or common thing. For most people ideas, that might seem to be sex a few times a week, nothing extreme or too kinky, no extra partners, no cheating, no violence or verbal abuse, showing love to others like holding hands on public or hugging each other.