Saturday, February 28, 2009

Saturday 9

1. What is the last "white" lie that you told? That I am fine about Mike not coming home Sunday
2. Can you forgive a liar? Yes, but not a repeat one.
3. Do you tend to exaggerate or underestimate? exaggerate mostly, in a joking way, like "I must have had 87 phone calls today" lol
4. Do you hold a grudge? YES
5. What's the biggest lie you've ever told? I did not tell people about my real relationship with an ex. It was between me and him, and No One liked him. Our sex relationship was good but emotionally he was not great...so I just lied about us being together. He lied more than me!
6. Are there times that you feel that it is okay to lie? Yes, white lies and to not hurt my friends feelings if it doesn't affect them
7. Did you ever end a relationship because of lies? No
8. Do you think you can tell when someone is lying to you? Depends on who it is
9. Have you been caught lying? Yes

No comments:

Post a Comment