1. If you could say anything you wanted to say to George Bush, what would you say? After watching the movie on you, I realize why you were so bad at being president. You are an alcoholic, selfish, lazy man who became president to show up your brother who really deserves credit beyond you. You started wars and sent family members off to die for your cause when you don't even care about the cause; you knew you just needed "power" for 8 years and then someone else's mess.
2. If you had to be the mother of Britney Spears or Lindsay Lohan, who would you choose and why? Britney Spears, I think I could have kept her more grounded, been less focused on money and realized that she was having a mental breakdown and not waited so long to get her help. The Lohan's are just Fucked Up, and she is a train wreck as NV mentioned.
3. You get to be Queen for a day. The kids are all taken care of, and you can spend as much money as you want. What do you do all day? I would by a plane ticket at the airport early that morning to a random destination with a return flight back the next day for me and my hubby. Pay for a hotel room, but no sleeping, eat at the best recommended restaurant at hotel, ride around in a rented limosine, stock the room with flowers for romance, take pictures all day to remember my day. I would hit the local casino for one hour and see how it goes. Then at about 10pm, go back to the room, relax, order dessert room service, turn the music up real loud and lay in bed with Mike til midnight hits and our free day is over.
4. Is there a song that brings tears to your eyes every time you hear it? If so, which one? Yes, Just a Dream by Carrie Underwood. It tells of a woman engaged to a soldier who goes to Iraq. Instead of walking down the aisle of her wedding, she walks down the aisle at the funeral. Hits too close to home for me right now.
5. A fairy taps you on the shoulder and tells you that you can either have a perfect face or a perfect body for the rest of your life. Which do you choose? Perfect body, bc it would be such easier work than trying to lose all this weight right now. My face is only a small part of me, and a smile and pretty eyes can fix almost any face...a body it a lot more work. How do I reach that fairy?
6. If you could live any place in the world and money was no object, where would you live and why? I would move to a moderate sized house in Mendoza, Argentina. I have lived there and loved it. Money would be easy to save bc life is more simple there, not a lot of waste. I would install heat and an AC unit, bc they just kinda don't exist there. It is really hot in summer and really cold in winter. I suffered thru the seasons and would change that for sure. I don't care for the ocean, and realize an island life is hell for me. I would get to use English when I want and go back to speaking Spanish every day and learning new words. Having unlimited money just means I can help people down there, not have to work for money, and be who I want to be, no expectations. I of course take my husband with me, bc having him there makes it the best place on earth.
7. What is your biggest regret in life? I made a decision when I was 19, that other people forced me into. I never came to terms, I was not my own person then, and felt intimidated by everyone. I guess changing it would have changed my life now and not sure how that would have turned out...so maybe not go back and change it, but I should have done for me and been selfish. All these years later and I can't get over it and lost a part of me back then.
8. If you could go back and visit one person in your life who is now dead, and ask one question, what would that question be and why would you ask it? My grandma- my dad's mom had Alzheimer's during most of my life that I can remember her. I hear things about her, but they are not always good. I would like to ask her how she saw her life, see if she was bipolar and that is why she was moody. I would also like her to know me and see what she thinks. For the last 3 years of her life she didn't even really talk. I saw a childlike person and my dad grew up with a crabby, mean, controlling mother. I want my own opinion.
9. If you had the choice to age forward (like we are now) or aging backwards (think Benjamin Buttons) which would you choose and why? I like the way it goes...the unknown is scary to me and that is certainly unknown to do it the other way.
10. What will the epitaph on your headstone say? Probably the boring stuff...name, year of birth and death and then the common "Loving wife, daughter, (mother maybe)" Can I request some bells and whistles for words....to stand out from the rest? lol