Monday, February 16, 2009

TMI Tuesday #174


1. What is your favorite charity? Do you you give your time or just money to that charity? I donate things to River of Life a homeless shelter in Chinatown. (In Hawaii) My church goes there every other month, but I decided to collect things from around and take there. I do not give money donations very often, but willing to donate my time to any charity that needs it (if I believe in the same goal)


2. Describe your bed. What side do you sleep on? I bought a brand new bed, with metal scrolls for decor. It has a headboard and footboard, and hope it is long enough for MK who is really tall. I bought it on purpose bc it is both reasonable and multi-functioning. He has the handcuffs and we got a fun play kit for a present a few years ago. We never got to use it bc nowhere to hook to. Not any longer, whip it out and let's play. I sleep on the left side, and really not sure why. It just worked out that way when I set up the bedroom. MK has been gone for over a year and hasn't seen the new place or bed. Hope he likes "his side" bc mine is very comfy. He hasn't slept on a queen before, wait besides me, I mean the bed...


3. How important is a partners kissing ability? I would say almost the most important part. I do not believe you can teach someone how to kiss differently. I think they are just born that way, and if he is bad at it, really I end the relationship. I couldn't be with someone who doesn't mesh with my kissing style. Luckily MK gets it done perfect every time. I long, hot, passionate, firm kiss is all it takes to get me hot under the collar.


4. Have you ever "taken advantage" of a person under the influence of alcohol? Have you ever been "taken advantage" of while under the influence of alcohol? I do not drink alcohol bc I don't want that to happen. Also I do not like the taste of beer, so doing it with a guy that tastes bad is a "no-go." I have found that guys who have drank too much, can't keep it hard and going for long. So they taste not great, they get lazy, and they can't perform as well....so no alcohol influence for me.


5. Ever tried to replay the famous scene from From Here to Eternity? How was it? I kiss my bebe on the beach, but not with the waves rushing up on us. I am not a beach romantic at all. I hate the taste of salt water to the point that I won't go in the water much. So tasting it on MK wouldn't be a hot thing for me. We do lay on the beach, but I think people would be surprised if we broke out in a hot movie scene with their kids running all over. I wish we could find a completely private beach, but that is a rare find, except in movies and they were far from alone with cameras and crew lol


Bonus (as in optional): What kind of birth control do you use?

I used the pill for 15 years and no accidents. I was on Ortho Tri Cyclen for the last few years. I know it can cause weight gain, but so does getting pregnant. I needed peace of mind when having sex, and didn't want anything I had to do to myself, like diaphram or ring. AND I never do shots, so that wasn't good. I did miss a pill here or there, but when on it so long, nothing went wrong. Now I am off trying to get pregnant and wonder if it is taking longer bc of how long I was on them. I totally recommend this method if you can remember only 1 pill a night when going to bed. I wanted the power to protect instead of hoping a guy came prepared.

1 comment:

  1. Your "He hasn't slept on a queen before, wait besides me, I mean the bed" cracked me up. You're a queen all right! Good answers!

    ReplyDelete