Saturday, February 7, 2009

Wednesday Weirdness #33

1.) Do you get along with your significant other's parents? If you've never met their parents or if you're single, how did you usually get along with former SO's parents? I really like his parents and we have a good relationship BUT they have never called me to see if I am ok with this deployment. I called them on Dec 24 and they have yet to call me back. No comments about Tyler's parents, no Happy New Year, nothing and it hurts bc we should be close and not all my effort.

2.) Have you ever stolen a tip from a table while eating at a restaurant? If you saw someone doing this, would you speak up or pretend you never saw anything? I would never take tips. If someone did it, I wouldn't say anything bc not my business.

3.) Do you have any sexual fantasies that you’d never admit to anyone? Yes

4.) What smells do you find comforting?! The smell of baked goods in candles, cinnamon candy or candles, fresh flowers but not fake flower smell, men's cologne, food scented body wash

5.) Do you ever resent your significant other for not earning more money? Do you ever find yourself jealous because your SO earns more money than you? No earning money is not in the control of most people. The society decides who pays what and what job you are given. I can never hold money against anyone now, but I will say I did in my past.

6.) If you had to wear a Halloween costume for 3 hours a day, ever day, for the rest of your life, which would it be and why? I'd be a dominatrix! I love the look and I'd get to feel powerful and be a bitch in charge ;-) (I'm copying IMs answer bc just what I would say)

7.) Have you ever had sex with someone and kept a piece of their undergarments or anything else for any reason? Yes, just to have something to remind me of them, especially after they have left or I have gone home. Now whether they know or not is another thing lol

2 comments: