Friday, February 27, 2009

Husband survey

1. Where did you meet? At a bar, I had just (like that day) been thrown out of my bf's house, the day before my bday while he left town to visit another girl. Thru tears, my gf took me dancing. I saw him across the room and thought he was hot. Turned out he had the same name as my hours-long ex. weird huh? I guess a rebound that ended up good 9 years later.

2. How long did you date b/f you were married? We dated off and on for 9 years. Every 3 years we found each other and finally decided we were meant to be a couple forever.

3. What does he do that surprises you? We are signing him up for modeling gigs when he returns into town.

4. What is your favorite quality of his? His character. He is the most moral, stand up guy you will ever meet. He is a natural peace maker. He does not argue, or fight with me. He talks things thru and is always making sure I am happy. (I HONESTLY HAD TO KEEP WHAT THE PREVIOUS WOMAN ANSWERED, BC DESCRIBES MK TO A "T")

5. What is your favorite feature of his? His eyes are a beautiful, caramel brown color, and his face has a great sculpture to it. He has the best body of his life right now.
6. Does he have a nickname for you? Gorgeous, Beautiful, K

7. What are his favorite foods? He loves pasta, and really eats about anything

8. When and where was your first kiss? It has been so long ago, I can't remember the first kiss. I know I was nervous bc of the situation I met him in, but he was so adorable!

9. What do you like to do together? We are together all the time when not working. He loves doing errands with me, enjoys all my activity choices, we now have a dog to do stuff with, and he is just so laid back anything goes.

10. Do you have any children? He has 1, who is adorable just like dad. We are trying ourselves now

11. Does he have a hidden talent? He sings kareoke and does pretty well.

12. Who said "I love you" first? He did

13. What is his favorite type of music? He really loves country and some hip hop

14. What do you admire most about him? What do I don't admire about him? He is the most forgiving person I know, He is a man of God, and is the smartest person I know. (WOW THESE ARE JUST LIKE MY HUBBY!)
15. Do you think he will read this? Maybe

1 comment: