Saturday, February 7, 2009

Wednesday Weirdness #37

1. Why do you keep a blog? Bc I like to talk with other people, share about me, vent, and answering questions makes me realize about myself too.

2. Who is one long lost blogger you wish would come back? Don't have any

3. If you made a New Year's Resolution, did you break it already? If you did not make one, why?I don't make New Year's resolutions. I work on things as needed. Jan 1 is no special day for me.

4. People who still have their outside Christmas lights up. Festive or Lazy? Discuss. Are they cool lights, like took a month to put up and a month to take down...then festive. The ones that put up strings of lights on the roof and just never turn them on but in December, lazy.

5. What is the last annoying song that got trapped in your head? It is always a chorus and usually just repeats and I don't remember all the words.

6. Have you ever worn or tried edible underwear? What are your thoughts on it? I have owned a couple. One was made of like fruit roll ups for the panty part and licorice string. I don't understand how to keep them on and why would you want to wait for him to eat the fruit roll up and then have sticky teeth.

Bonus: If you could do one bad thing and get away with it, what would you do and why? I would rob a jewelry store after hours. Not hurt anyone and only take like 5 great things. No need to destroy anything bc I am getting away with it. So just sneak in, take what I want, go out. Share with one with IM in an emerald blend for her Irish touch.

No comments:

Post a Comment