Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Wednesday Weirdness #43

1. What is the most exciting part of a sexual encounter for you? The moment of intercourse. I have been building the intense feeling and when penetration starts I feel a surge in my happiness.

2. What is your favorite way to relax after sex? Usually he lays on his back and I lay on my side, drape my leg over his abdomen and just chat. Then fall asleep. If daytime sex, we just lay there for a bit and then get up to do something else.

3. Do you find sex with someone you have emotional attachment with to be better than casual fucking with someone you don't have emotional attachment with? If I do not have an emotional connection, I have NEVER had an orgasm. I cannot relax and "let go" bc I feel that is giving something of my self away to a guy who will most likely leave my life quickly.

4. What was the last really horrible movie you watched? Hobbs End horror movie. It was the dumbest one, not even a good hacker flick. Bad storyline, shallow characters, poor blood and effects. I bought it really cheap for my horror movie kick lately.

5. What are 3 things someone could do or say during foreplay that would kill the mood for you?
#1 mentioning how this move worked on someone else, #2 "we have to hurry bc I have to go back to work", #3 bad body odor/bad breath

6. Where do you think the best place to buy sexy lingerie is? I have bought online, but usually prefer going to a store. Hard to find plus sizes tho in most stores. Frederick's carries larger sizes.

7. Do you think how a person dances gives you a glimpse to how they perform in bed? Yes I believe that. If a guy can move to a beat of music, his hips and body can create a movement in sex. I think that awkward dancers are usually awkward with their own bodies. Plus dancing can be great foreplay, but done badly we just laugh about it.

8. When was the last time you got served breakfast in bed? I have never been served breakfast in bed that I can remember.

2 comments:

  1. Really great answers! Thanks for playing. :) Happy Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh smart answers! And you got visited by AR. ;)

    ReplyDelete