1. What do you think is the un-sexiest part of the body? nose
2. Toilet paper: over, under, or what the hell are you talking about? Under
3. Have you ever called in sick to stay in bed with a sexual partner? No not yet
4. Did your parents have a “birds & bees” talk with you? If so, at what age? No, not that I remember
5. What is one thing a someone could do to you to rock your world? Explore a fantasy together that ends very well
Bonus (as in optional):
What does sex mean to you? It is a physical connection of sexual parts. Intercourse, foreplay, penetration...all those words. I can't really associate it with love, bc I have had sex with men that basically meant nothing to me, had sex with men who I thought did but didn't return any feelings. So it really is just a physical act, originally meant for procreating.