2. How many times a week do you eat out/order in? It wasn't very often, less than once a week some times, but hunny comes home from Iraq on Sunday, and it could change. Altho he likes me cooking, so we will see.
3. What did you do the night of your high school graduation? There was an overnight party at a local activity center. We were dropped off after 7pm and picked up at 6am. It was food, games, sports, prizes, you name it. All from the school, but think parent's had to pay for me to go. Honest, clean, safe fun for us.
4. So Octomom is rumored to have been offered a million bucks to do a porno. Would you do it for a million?
YES! If they want my plus body, bring it on.
5. If your child was born with an extra finger or toe, would you have it surgically removed? If it functioned I might, otherwise no. As long as removing it is as safe as keeping it, the dr can decide. Toes matter less to me than an odd shaped hand.
6. What was the last movie you saw? At theaters was Mall Cop, at home was Sybil. I have never seen it.
7. I wanna buy you a dozen roses, what color should they be? I say pick the prettiest ones you see. I was a florist for a year or so, and think that if it draws your attention, the petals look fresh then pick it. Color doesn't matter to me. I know there are colors for reasons, but hey roses smell great, cheer people up and show you love that person just for spending a small fortune on them lol
8. You are walking across the street, you are not quite half way when a speeding car comes... you have to run to get out of its way, which direction do you run? I keep running straight, bc turning around takes more time. Wait if it is in the far lane and I am not to it yet, then I will just wait for it.
9. Tell us about a time when you were invited over somewhere and had the most awful time. I was on a date with a new guy. I had met him once before out but he said we could watch a movie. I went over there, his roommate was out, I can't remember the movie, the conversation was kinda blah, it got late and he asked me to stay over. I did and had sex with him, but I didn't want to, wasn't attracted to him, thought I could say no and leave anyway but he guilt tripped me. I struggle with saying no and meaning it, so wrapped up a crappy date with crappy sex in a too small bed. Don't even remember his name oops
10. You open your front door, and there is a box with a puppy in it... what do you do? Well I won't close the door and leave it. Who answered that way? I would bring it in, check it out, see if it is healthy. Keep it for the night and then list on craigslist and hope for a good home. If back in St. Louis I would keep it probably but not reasonable here.