Friday, February 20, 2009

Friday 5

Souvenirs
When you travel, what kinds of souvenirs do you like to bring home for yourself? A postcard, stickers to put on the scrapbook page of the travel

Is there a certain kind of souvenir you always bring back for a particular someone? I always buy something little for my mom, she doesn't collect anything, but I know what she likes

Of the souvenirs you’ve collected from your travels, what are some that have special meaning for you? I have a ring of an Argentinian stone that I bought in Mendoza, along with a special cup for drinking tea. I have shells from my trips to beaches in Pensacola/Perdido Key area. I started collecting shot glasses from places that husband and I go from now on.

What’s the silliest souvenir you’ve brought back for yourself, or what’s the silliest souvenir someone has brought back for you? I have a shot glass with a ceramic scorpion as the handle from Phoenix airport. wonder if people will choose to grab it as an option

If you were going to send someone a souvenir from places you visited today, what might it be? A special postcard of Tripler Army Medical Center, bc I volunteer there and they have a shoppette downstairs.

2 comments:

  1. I'm going to have to do this one myself, I'm such a cheap tacky souvenir junky!

    Here from Let's Mingle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting meme. Hmm. I don't collect souvenirs much...just movies and the stuff. Mostly posters. LOL

    ReplyDelete